Monday, May 26, 2014

Binge-Watching and Binge-Reading



A few years ago, a friend recommended I watch the Nickelodeon series AVATAR: THE LAST AIRBENDER. At the time, it was streaming on Netflix, so I thought I'd give it a try. Three days and thirty-plus episodes later, I was officially a binge-watcher. (I love you, Zuko!)

But long before I was a binge-watcher, I was a binge-reader. All of the LITTLE HOUSE IN THE PRAIRIE BOOKS in one week, the ANNE OF GREEN GABLE series back to back. THE BLACK STALLION books, one after another, as soon as my cousin and I could trade them off to one another.

As recently as last weekend, I spent over twenty hours listening to a series on audiobook. I had to find out what happened, and I couldn't wait.

So, what book series do you think are binge-worthy? Have you binge-read anything lately?


No comments: