Saturday, August 15, 2015

Book Review - STORM SIREN

Storm Siren by Mary   Weber

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I'm not sure how I didn't know about this book sooner, but I'm glad it finally came to my attention because I loved it! The pacing and plotting were excellent, the main character flawed but likable, and the villain(s) well developed.

One curious note, STORM SIREN is put out by Christian publisher Thomas Nelson, but to me it didn't read like a "Christian" novel. I'm not saying that's bad, just interesting, and it makes me wonder what the future of Christian publishing will look like. I personally feel there is room for books like this in the Christian Bookseller's Association market.

Anyway, highly recommended if you like stories that include elementals, cute princes, and battles between good and evil.



View all my reviews

No comments: